11x14 Print with 16x20 Signed White Matte. Frame Ready.
Cape Elizabeth is the home of Portland Head Light, adjacent to Fort Williams Park. Portland Head has long protected Portland and the area. In 1776, the new town of Cape Elizabeth posted a guard of soldiers at Portland Head to warn of coming British attacks. The lighthouse was first lit on January 10, 1791. Although the tower and quarters have changed shape and size over time, it has not lost its sentimental connection to the past.
top of page
Excluding Sales Tax
bottom of page