top of page

8x10 Print with 11x14 Signed White Matt. Frame Ready.

Cape Elizabeth is the home of Portland Head Light, adjacent to Fort Williams Park. Portland Head has long protected Portland and the area. In 1776, the new town of Cape Elizabeth posted a guard of soldiers at Portland Head to warn of coming British attacks. The lighthouse was first lit on January 10, 1791. Although the tower and quarters have changed shape and size over time, it has not lost its sentimental connection to the past. 

11x14 Portland Head Lighthouse

$45.00Price
Excluding Sales Tax
    bottom of page